Evening Reporting Center Program Assistant (Part-Time)
Safe & Sound Hillsborough
$13 – $15/hour + Limited Benefits
Safe & Sound Hillsborough’s Evening Reporting Center is a community-based program designed to provide an alternative to detention for youth on probation for technical violations or other delinquent acts. The program provides highly structured and well-supervised individual and group activities during the high-risk time period between the hours of 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM on weekdays.
The ERC Program Assistant is responsible for providing supervision for 10-15 middle/high school age youth that will be referred to the program by the Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ) and Court Administration.
- Assist the ERC Program Manager in facilitating youth group activities.
- Assist with maintaining accurate daily records.
- Assist with maintaining the order, safety, and cleanliness of the facility/grounds, and perform such other duties as may be assigned by the ERC Program Manager.
- Provide appropriate direction and positively interact with youth during programming activities, which includes but not limited to academic enrichment, character development, life skills, and social/recreational activities.
- May be asked to transport youth from and to their homes.
- Report suspected child abuse/neglect as mandated by law.
High school diploma with at least two years’ experience working with youth/juvenile population. Background check required. Must have own vehicle with proof of full coverage insurance and clean driving record.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.